Roll Call App Support
Objective. Iconic. Current. Mobile.
Stay connected to the political debate in Washington.
Download today and immediately view the latest stories and share them with your colleagues.
Roll Call App lets you:
- Stay up to speed with news and twitter feeds from the Hill
- Keep track of campaign-and-election developments nationwide
- Get workplace advice and after-hours entertainment tips
- Follow member tweets, blogs and press releases
Built for both iPhone and iPad, the new Roll Call app allows you to:
- Create custom news sections
- Create alerts, delivered by email or push notifications
- Search by location or person
1. Where can I download the app?
You can download the app from the App Store by clicking here.
2. How much does the app cost?
3. What new features are available in the app?
Read, save and share all Roll Call news, blogs, photos and more. We’ve added news and social media from around the Web, Members of Congress and the White House. Custom news, custom alerts and enhanced search capabilities are all available with this update.
4. Will the app run on my iPad?
Yes. Roll Call now offers both an iPhone and iPad app!
5. Will the app work on other smart phones or tablets, like the Droid or BlackBerry?
The app runs only on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
6. I’ve just downloaded the app. Why don’t I see anything in the Today’s News Feed?
Pull down to manually refresh the app and get the latest news!
7. I have feedback or a question that wasn’t answered here. How can I contact you?
You can e-mail us at email@example.com.